A few hours ago, The BBC Ghana published here on an alleged food poisoning of Ghanaian musician, Patapaa. He was said to have been poisoned at a drinking spot.
This is the second time the musician got involved in a case of poisoning. The first case happened in Tarkwa. But the good news is that details of Patapaa’s ordeal have been brought to light.
A colleague musician, Bow Tyre who confirmed this to Adom News said they went out with some friends last night and Patapaa later complained of stomach pains.
He said they rushed him to a local clinic in Agona Swedru where it was confirmed he had been poisoned.
“We suspect the guys we met at the pub might have put poison in Patapaa’s drink” he added.
Bow Tyre thanked God for saving the life of his boss since this is not the first time Patapaa has been poisoned.