Gyaama Pensan Senior High/Technical School, winners of this year’s Ashanti Region Renewable Energy Challenge, has said they are ready to represent their region to showcase their skills and knowledge on renewable energy projects at the Zonal Competition.
The School has been known for using Soil, Soil bacteria and plants to generate electricity through the principle of Redox reactions.
The Northern zonal competition is expected to have the following representations:
- Bono Region – Sunyani Senior High
- Bono East Region – Nkoranza Technical Institute
- Savanna Region – Salaga Senior High School
4.Upper West Region – Saint Francis Girls Senior High School
5.Northern Region – Business Senior High School
6.Ahafo Region – Acherensua Senior High School
- Upper East Region – Navrongo Senior High
- Ashanti Region – Gyaama Pensan Senior High/Technical School
The main competition is on Friday, 27th August at Splendour Hotel, Anyinam Santasi where each school is expected to present their projects.