Nana Ama McBrown is one Ghanaian actress, brand ambassador, and television personality you will always love to watch.
From a humble beginning, born Felicity Nana Ama Agyemnag is popularly known as Nana Ama McBrown with her creative prowess exhibited her acting skills in both Twi speaking movies (Kumahood) and English-speaking film (Ghallyhood).
From Kwadaso, an environ of Kumasi, Nana Ama McBrown has stood to the occasion to become one of the most celebrated actresses or film industry players of our time.
Nana Ama as affectionately called is always used in commercials on television ad on the radio because of her unique voice and add she present products to the Ghanaian market.
Nana Ama McBrown has won numerous awards both at home and abroad. The adopted mother of three (3) and the biological mother of one (1) is one personality whose name can never be erased from the archives of our movie industry as a country.
Five Key Facts About Nana Ama McBrown
1. Nana Ama McBrown was born in Kwadaso a surburd of Kumasi.
2. Nana Ama McBorwn Lives For 22 Years Without A Child
3. Nana Ama McBrown Is One Of The Richest Actress In Ghana
4. Nana Ama McBrown was a driver in the award-winning movie ‘That Day”
5. Baby Max is the first biological child of the actress