Daily Graphic Newspaper
- 2020 General ElectionGhanaians Will Forever Miss Former President John Agyekum Kufuor: EC can’t implement ROPAA.
- Effia-Kwesimintsim recycling plant construction takes off.
- NLA, KGL Technology collaboration yields GH₵30 million.
Daily Statesman Newspaper
- Chief of Staff: Akufo-Addo is committed to people with special needs.
- Major boost for sanitation. President cuts sod for Ghana’s first-ever waste treatment facilities
- MIIF clears the air on approved transactions.
- Prez commends Zoomlion on disinfection
- MIIF silences NDC…sets record straight on AGYAPA royalties deal.
- Akufo-Addo cuts sod for Sek/T’di waste treatment facility
- Govt supports women entrepreneurs with GH₵3m.
- CRI pushes for ‘one meal a day’ policy for schools.
- NLA targets GH₵30m revenue from digital lottery.
- 2nd Lady launches GH₵5.3m soft loan scheme for young women entrepreneurs.
- €60m waste treatment plant for Sekondi-Takoradi
- I don’t want to be blamed for electoral violence – Akufo-Addo
- 500 dressmakers benefit from GH₵1billion stimulus package.
The Daily Dispatch
• Akufo-Addo cuts sod for waste treatment facility in Sek.-Takoradi.
• Ghanaian government harassing Nigerian retailers for 2020 electoral gains – Nigerian Foreign Minister
- NPP policies lack sense, says Mahama
- Our roads ‘fili fili’, not Green Book stuff – Nana
- President cuts sod for 1st ever waste plant in Western Region