John Dramani Mahama who remains the Former President of Ghana is hopefully in a quest to recapture power come December 7, 2020 in the Presidential elections.
Sincerely speaking, the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) and their running mate, John Dramani Mahama can never win an election without the support and votes of people from the Volta Region of Ghana.
The pending 2020 Presidential and Parliamentary polls that will take off come 7th December 2020 is not an exception.
The good people of Volta Region is not pleased with the current that is trending around Johm Dramani Mahama.
But the big question now is, will the good people of Voltarians vote for John Mahama despite these raised subjects:
1. President Akufo Addo’s Free Senior High School Policy.
2. John Dramani Mahama’s ‘Papa no’ brouhaha.
3. The poor road network in the Volta Region.
4. President Akufo Addo’s mature way of governance.
5. Poor party structure of the NDC party.