National Teaching Council (NTC) has issued a press release bringing to the notice of all candidates in the pen and chalk fraternity across Ghana who registered for the March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE).
The March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination was postponed and per the new release, the examination is slated to take place on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
According to the council, all candidates should take prior notice of the following directives:
- All three (3) papers shall be written on the same day that is on Saturday 20th June 2020.
- Some centres chosen by candidates during the registration have been changed.
- Details of the centres shall be sent to candidates via SMS. Candidates may also check their centres on the NTC website thus ntc.gov.gh or the dailies from Monday, 15th June 2020.
- Candidates are to wear face masks before, during, and after each paper on the same day.
- Candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of alcohol-based sanitizers, and observance of social distancing regulations.
- The papers as scheduled are as follow;
- Essential professional Skills
- All papers shall start at exactly 8:30 am.